Eclipse Premiere Fan Line & Camping InfoJun 17th, 2010 | By Krystal | Category: Featured Articles, Movie News
In case you heading to the Eclipse premiere, here is Summit’s official statement on the rules and regulations regarding the red carpet premiere fan line and camping.
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE – FAN LINE UP AND CAMPING
TWILIGHT Fans are allowed to begin lining up at NOKIA PLAZA L.A. LIVE no earlier than 6:00 am on Monday, June 21, 2010.
Overnight camping is allowed in designated areas only, starting in the Nokia Plaza. Please follow all directions advised by L.A. LIVE and Summit security. Please note, that special wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and each fan must be present to receive a wristband. Each wristband will be numbered and reserves a space in the Fan Viewing areas for the Eclipse Red-Carpet arrivals in sequential order. The wristbands DO NOT enable access to the Movie Premiere.
Fans will be asked to change location as Premiere set-up begins on the Nokia Plaza on Wednesday morning June 23rd at 6:00am.
PARTIAL LIST OF RULES AND CODES OF CONDUCT:
- ONLY Standard Sized Pop Tents will be allowed (4′x4′ [16 sq. ft.] or less. No oversized tents, staked tents, etc., due to limited space)
- ABSOLUTELY No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on premises
- No Cooking On-Site or open flame
- No amplified music. All music devices must be used with headset or earphone
- Smoking in Designated Areas Only outside of the NOKIA Plaza boundaries
- Fans are responsible for their own property. LA Live, AEG, nor Summit is responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Everyone must please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on Nokia or LA City property
- Please only use the restrooms designated for fans and respect the other area businesses
- Guests must follow the rules and directions of L.A. LIVE Management/Summit Security at all times
THANK YOU for your cooperation and adherence to the above to help ensure a safe and entertaining experience for everyone!
WRIST BAND DETAILS AND EVENT DAY LINE UP TIMES
Twilight fans will be given wristbands starting at 6:00am on Monday, June 21, 2010. Wristbands MUST be worn until the premiere is over. Any wristband that has been tampered with or removed will NOT be considered valid. Any fan arriving without wearing the original wristband they were provided will not be allowed into the viewing area. There will be periodic spot checks through June 24, the day of the event. On event day, fans will begin lining up in sequential order based on their wristband number.
2:00 PM: Wristband #4700-5000
2:30 PM: Wristband #5001-5300
3:00 PM: Wristband #5301-5600
3:30 PM: Wristband #5601<