Robert Pattinson Donates Private “Breaking Dawn” Screening to Charity AuctionOct 27th, 2011 | By Stefanie | Category: Fandom, Featured Articles, Movie News
Bid now to win a personal screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 for you and 20 of your friends (21 people total), taking place at a private screening room in Los Angeles on the evening of November 17th, the night before the movie releases!
As the auction winner, you will also receive a Twilight Saga gift bag including:
- One (1) poster signed by select cast;
- One (1) replica of Bella’s Engagement Ring;
- One (1) “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” jewelry box;
- Select “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” apparel;
- One (1) “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” 2012 Calendar;
- One (1) set of PRO Beauty Tools Twilight Limited Edition Hair Appliances;
- One (1) DVD 3-pack which included “Twilight,” “The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” and “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse;”
- One (1) “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” photo frame;
- One (1) set of character bookmarks from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1”
The proceeds for this item benefit GO Campaign
Terms: Includes: private screening of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 for winner and 20 friends on November 17, 2011 in Los Angeles and gift back including the above-listed items. Please note no recording devices are allowed (including mobile phone or other devices with picture-taking and/or recording capabilities). Travel and accommodations not included. Additional shipping charges may apply based on winner’s location. Cannot be resold or re-auctioned.
Donated by: Robert Pattinson
Here’s the auction link: http://www.charitybuzz.com/categories/25/catalog_items/287604
E! Online has the scoop on a new Go Campaign auction that is care of Mr. R-Pattz himself. Here are the deets:
And now we’re happy to report that Pattinson is helping GO Campaign again! He’s donated a private screening of Breaking Dawn for 20 people that will take place in Los Angeles on Nov. 17, the night before the movie opens in theaters.
Host of the screening will also take home a Twilight gift bag that includes signed posters, DVDs and a replica of Bella’s wedding ring, among many other goodies.
Like last year, Pattinson’s package is part of the auction that coincides with GO Campaign’s GO GO Gala. Hosted by Ewan McGregor, the fourth annual event takes place Nov. 10 at the London Hotel in Los Angeles.
The set visit was the highest bid ever for a GO Campaign auction. Will R.Pattz shatter his own record this time around?
We have a feeling he will.
If y’all remember, we covered a previous Go Campaign auction where bidding ended at $80,000! Check out the full E! article for information on how that $80,000 was used to help provide housing for teen girls in Cambodia who are part of an education program called PAGE.
(Via: Rob Pattinson Life)
(Photo: WENN via SocialiteLife)