Peter Facinelli Contest Details!Jun 23rd, 2008 | By Kallieross | Category: Movie News
You’ve been jumping on board as a friend, posting bulletins to your friends, placing banners on your web sites and MySpace pages, but now it’s time to raise the stakes! What does that mean exactly? CONTEST! Here’s what you need to do.
1. Place our banner (or one you make yourself) on your website or MySpace page, and be sure the banner links back to Peter’s MySpace.
2. Tell your friends and family you are in the contest! Post a blog, send out a bulletin, just get the word out and make sure they know what you are asking of them! If they simply request to be Peter’s friend without following the rules, you are the one who is losing out.
3. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: When you refer friends over to Peter’s page, be sure to tell them to add your web site or MySpace URL in the small “message” area on the friend request. This is how we are going to keep track of the referrals. Please note that if you have the banner posted on more than one MySpace or web site, that you inform your friends which url or profile name you want used. I will not be tallying your totals from various sites and pages. It’s up to you to make sure your referrals are only using one URL.
4. Referrals stating that Tom, Dick or Harry sent you will not count. I am only looking for a profile or website URL. Do not post just the site name either. I need a URL. Any other entry will simply be…just another friend request.
5. The contest runs from Midnight, Tuesday June 24, 2008 until July 3, 2008 at 11:59pm. Winners will be contacted after all submissions are tallied. Also, please be patient and allow an adequate time to process all incoming friend requests. Mistakes can happen when URL’s are very similar, and I don’t want to run in to any confusion.
That’s about it. Pretty easy right? Right!
Oh, guess you might be wondering what the prize is huh? Well, being the great guy that he is, Peter has graciously offered to call the top two fans for a 10 minute Q&A session! Yes, you read correctly. You could win a phone call from Peter himself!
Now get out there and do your thing!