Borders Special Edition DVDJan 28th, 2009 | By Krystal | Category: Featured Articles, Merchandise, Movie News
Borders is releasing a 2-disc special edition Twilight DVD with 10 exclusive photo cards! Thanks to Becka for the heads up. Click here to order!
Borders is also planning midnight release parties starting the evening of March 20!
Special Bonus Disc, Which Includes:
- Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Kristen Stewart (Bella) and Robert Pattinson (Edward)
- Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Cam Gigandet (James)
- Exclusive Twilight Cast Interviews with Edi Gathegi (Laurent) and Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)
- Exclusive Red-Carpet Interviews from the Twilight Movie Premiere
- Exclusive Never-Before-Seen Red-Carpet Footage! Includes extra interview footage with Kellan Lutz (Emmett), Ashley Greene (Alice), rock band Paramore, and Nikki Reed (Rosalie)
- Exclusive Borders Book Club: Stephenie Meyer talks about the Twilight Saga
- Audio commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
- Muse music video: “Super Massive Black Hole”
- Paramore music video: “Decode”
- Linkin Park music video: “Leave Out All the Rest”
- Five extended scenes with director introductions
- Five deleted scenes with director introductions
- Seven-part documentary: “The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen”
- Comic-Con “fandom” piece
- Comic-Con NY sizzle reel
- Three trailers
- Penelope trailer
- The finish of the rigid case is a tactile coating called “soft touch”, which is a smooth, almost velvety/rubbery matte finish. A pattern of tree branches will be foil stamped over the matte coating, which creates beautiful tone on tone imagery. The title treatment is foil stamped in a silver/blue, which completes the effect.
Exclusive Photo Cards
- The exclusive photo cards are printed on 2-sided pearlescent shine stock, which has a sparkle effect imbedded in the paper. The (10) photo cards look really amazing on this special stock, and the back sides have the same tree pattern from the inside of the rigid case, carrying the design throughout.