The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Teaser Trailer to World Premiere on IMDbJun 3rd, 2011 | By Stefanie | Category: Featured Articles, Movie News
“THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 1” TEASER TRAILER TO WORLD PREMIERE ON IMDb
Highly Anticipated Premiere of the First Footage on IMDb on June 5 at www.imdb.com/breakingdawn
SEATTLE –- June 3, 2011—IMDb, , today announced that the teaser trailer from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1” will world premiere online on IMDb on Sunday, June 5 immediately following the trailer’s broadcast during the MTV Movie Awards. To count down to the world’s first look at footage from the film, IMDb has just launched a special interactive section devoted to the film and the popular “Twilight Saga” franchise located at www.imdb.com/breakingdawn.
“We anticipate unprecedented fan interest in ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1’ trailer,” said Col Needham, founder and CEO of IMDb. “This is the first time in IMDb’s 20-year history that we are world premiering a trailer on all of our platforms simultaneously, including: IMDb.com (more than 100 million monthly unique users worldwide each month); IMDb’s leading
mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android; IMDb’s mobile website (m.imdb.com); and IMDb’s Facebook Fan Page and Twitter
feed. We expect to shatter all of our previous records in terms of views of a single trailer in a 24-hour period.”
IMDb’s comprehensive and interactive “Breaking Dawn” special section is available to fans beginning today at www.imdb.com/breakingdawn and features the following:
- Trailers and related videos from the other films in “The Twilight Saga” franchise.
- A comprehensive photo gallery from “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1”.
- IMDb STARmeter rankings for each of the cast members.
- The ability to Like and Share content from the special section on Facebook. Fans can Tweet content from the special section as well.
- A dedicated NewsDesk featuring the most current and interesting “Twilight” -related articles from a variety of
top-tier news sources.