Scavenger Hunt GiveawaySep 6th, 2011 | By Kallieross | Category: Book News, Contests, Fandom, Featured Articles, Merchandise, Podcasts, Site News
We are throwing a wrench in your Breaking Dawn Snoozy News! Things have been a little slow the last few weeks, and we are here to rescue you with a fun online scavenger hunt! The hunt will take place from TODAY, September 6, 2011, until next Tuesday, September 13, 2011. You can enter the contest ONE time each day (see rules for details), and there will be THREE winners selected!
1st prize includes:
- Rare Stephenie Meyer Autographed Copy of Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Volume 1
- Nintendo DS Twilight: Scene It Game
- Luna Twilight Femme Fatale Lip Gloss in the shade ‘Hush’
- Breaking Dawn Mini-Poster from Comic Con 2011
- Breaking Dawn Save-the-Date Magnet from Comic Con 2011
- The Twilight Saga Passport Holder
2nd Place Prize (Chooses First) & 3rd Place Prize:
- Love Bites: The Unofficial Saga of Twilight by Liv Spencer
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon Long-Sleeve White Tee (Size Small)
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon Jacob Short-Sleeve Black Tee (Size Small)
- Robert Pattinson: Eternally Yours by Isabelle Adams
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon iPod Skin
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon Edward & Bella Short-Sleeve White Tee (Size XL)
HOW TO PLAY
Now that you’ve seen the great prizes we’re giving away, you’ll want to get started on your search. Here’s how it will work:
You will be on the hunt to unscramble the Mystery Phrase. This Mystery Phrase will consist of TWO WORDS, which will contain a total of FIFTEEN letters.
1. Your first letter is somewhere in THIS post. The Mystery Letter on each page will be in bold and underlined. It may take a little searching on your part, but that’s what makes it a bit more challenging.
2. Click on the Mystery Letter, which will take you to the next page on the search. Continue doing so until you have all fifteen letters in the hunt. Make sure you have written down all of the letters, because you will need to unscramble them when you are done.
3. Unscramble all fifteen letters to come up with the Mystery Phrase (which is two words). Fill out the form with your guess and you’re entered to win!
1.How to Enter: Beginning Tuesday, September 6, 2011, at 12:01 a.m. (CT) through Tuesday, September 13, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. (CT), submit through the provided widget or email your answer to email@example.com. Winner Selection: Three (3) winners will be selected. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about September 13, 2011. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Winners will be notified via e-mail on or about September 14, 2011. Incorrect entries will be disqualified.
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per email address per day for the Scavenger Hunt . Multiple entries from the same email address will be disqualified. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to everyone over the age of 13. It is open INTERNATIONALLY!
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Online entrants must have a valid e-mail address, and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted.
5. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Promotion if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this contest is Twilight Series Theories.