TST Exclusive: Christian Serratos InterviewJan 5th, 2009 | By Kallieross | Category: Featured Articles, Movie News, Site News
Questions About Christian:
1. Can you tell us what you are up to these days?
I like to read a lot. I just finished Paint it Black. I’ve written stories since I was very young and I like to read my old stuff.
2. Do you prefer TV or film, now that you have experienced both?
Two totally different things. I couldn’t chose.
3. Do you have a friend that you would classify as an “Angela”? Why is it important to have good friends?
I prefer quality over quantity. When you have a few friends who would do anything for you, you’re golden. you just have to realize it.
4. What do you like to do other than act?
Anything. I love trying new things. Probably cause I get bored very easily. My new love is boxing.
5. If you could model your career after another actor or musician, who would it be? Why?
Johnny Depp, Will Smith, Robin Williams, Parker Posey and Nicole Kidman. I really appreciate actors who can rock drama and comedy.
6. How do you feel about being a role model to so many teenage girls? (Since they will all be flocking to see this film!) Do you have a role model? Who?
I still feel I have a lot to see in this world and much to do. I’m constantly learning and for me when I hear that question I feel its early retirement. I don’t think I’m fully prepared or comfortable being a role model just yet. I have much on my agenda. If at the end of my life people feel they could look up to me then I’ll be proud. But I’m not cooked enough yet.
My role model…I had a great teacher in my home schooling program, that no matter how busy or tired, her and her family would travel to Mexico each year and would house the homeless or build better shelter. I was always impressed with her choices and what she did with her time. Jane Goodall, for her life time of great work with gorillas and helping the people who live around them as well. Ellen Degeneres, who has done so much for animals, truly cares and brings awareness of many causes to the public. She does what she wants on her show and wears her heart on her sleeve, which is impressive.
7. Do you have any advice for young girls that want to become an actress?
It’s never predictable how much time you’ll have on your hands. Sometimes your very busy and other times you have valuable time to do other things that you love as well. So make a ’bucket list’ and chip away at it on your down time. Every New Year I would write my yearly list of to do’s for the year. Frivolous or not I had them up to remind me each year. It works.
8. What would be your Vampire “Power”?
Id steal Edwards power. I’m a very curious person, so hearing peoples thoughts would put me at ease.
9. If you could choose a character to fall in love with from the Twilight Series, who would it be? Why?
Does anyone ever really choose to fall in love?… The eldest Volturi I guess…Just for shock value. Angela dating the Volturi would be fun.
1. Who on set is most like there character? Who is least?
The humans were most like their characters. I think we all portrayed humans perfectly. We’re method.
2. If you could choose another character from the movie to play, who would it be? Why?
Jane. She has the best power.
3. What did you do when you weren’t filming?
I would watch movies and I flew home a few times. There was a mall pretty close to our hotel so I would go there often. No tax!
4. Are you already signed on to do the other movies IF they are being made? Are open to it?
Yes and YES!
5. Was there an embarrassing moment or funny memory on or off set that still makes you laugh when you think back on it?
We all had a great laugh when we saw that spinner wheels were used on the van that Greg drove. I miss the woodstock van.
6. Have you had any crazy fan encounters?
No, everyone has been really sweet. I was on the train the other day and a fan cut a lock of my hair off…but that’s normal right?
7. How is Robert Pattinson on set? (As you can imagine, we were flooded with this question!)
He’s a nice guy.
1. Have you read all of the books in the Twilight Series? Which one is your favorite? Why?
Read them all. My favorite, hands down. Breaking Dawn.
2. Who is your favorite character? Why?
Breaking Dawn has so many fabulous characters in it. It’s hard to choose.
3. What do you think about Bella¹s desire to become a vampire?
She should do it.
4. How do you feel about Edward’s morals in the series?
Its so great to see a character have such good…old fashioned values. Hopefully we’ll have a lot of guys think Edward is the guy to model themselves after.
5. Does Imprinting creep you out? Why or why not?
Not so much. I guess it’s a bit like love at first sight with a bang.
6. (If you have read Breaking Dawn) What did you think of Breaking Dawn? What was your favorite part? And, your least favorite part?
I loved the entire book. I’m most looking forward to seeing how the birth will play out on screen. Oh and when all the vamps join together. There was no least favorite, just favorites and more favorites.