The Twilight ExperienceJul 17th, 2009 | By Krystal | Category: Site News
Summit will be showing a special screening of the Twilight movie at Comic-Con! Click here to order your own tickets!
Summit is also proud to present “The Twilight Experience,” a one-night-only special theatrical re-release of global sensation TWILIGHT, featuring an introduction by cast members. Screening tickets are $10 and can only be purchased online at Fandango (http://www.fandango.com/gaslampstadium_aaeet/theaterpage?date=7/23/2009) and picked up at the theater prior to the event. Multiple staggered showings of TWILIGHT will take place at the Pacific Gaslamp 15. Doors open at 5:30 and fans with tickets will be admitted on a first come, first-seated basis. The Pacific Gaslamp 15 is located at 701 5th Ave., just a few blocks from the Convention Center. Tickets will go on sale on Monday, 7/20 sometime between 9:00-9:30am PST and they must be picked up before Thursday, 7/23 at 1:00 PM PST. Two tickets per person limit.
- Tickets are $10
- Tickets will go on sale sometime between 9:00-9:30am PST on Monday, 7/20.
- Tickets can be purchased at this link — http://www.fandango.com/gaslampstadium_aaeet/theaterpage?date=7/23/2009
- You will need to purchase and pick up your tickets before 1:00pm PST on Thursday, 7/23 in person.
- Physical tickets are REQUIRED to enter the event.
- Comic-Con badges are not required.